Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'tottenham' (87)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Life Drawing Art Classes in Tottenham

Hello, It's been over a month since the life drawing classes started and we've been happy to meet so many local residents who've come along…

Started by Tottenham Art Classes

0 Feb 16, 2014

New Evening Art Classes starting in New Year - Life Drawing in Tottenham

Hello, I'm launching new evening art classes in Tottenham from 16th January 2014 and wanted to let people on here know about them. The fir…

Started by Taz Gray

9 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Taz Gray

Photos from Life Drawing Launch in Tottenham

Hello, Just wanted to post a few photos of the new life drawing classes which launched last Thursday evening. (Please excuse my amateur pho…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Jan 18, 2014

Drop-in Life Drawing Classes start next Thursday 16th! - Tottenham

Hello Holers, Interested in Life Drawing? Want to try something new? Looking to develop your portfolio?Come along to one of our sessions! I…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Jan 8, 2014

Looking to hire a Community Apprentice

Smart School Councils Community Apprentice job description What is the Smart School Councils Community? The Smart School Councils Community…

Started by Asher Jacobsberg

0 Dec 20, 2013

UPDATE: Life Drawing Classes Starting in Tottenham in the New Year

Hello, Quick update on the drop-in life drawing classes starting in Tottenham every Thursday evening from 16th January. Inserted below is t…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Nov 18, 2013

Gyratory Confusion

OK. So today, as usual, I went along Phillip Lane onto Monument Way and expected to turn left at station onto Forest Road. Getting to stati…

Started by Sloper

17 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Seema Chandwani

Spurs cashing in on development

Interesting article in the Guardian about Spurs having recently transferred the land they've bought up in Tottenham to an offshore company…

Started by Helen

21 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Gordon Curtis

Tottenham's Future - in whose hands?

Starting tomorrow is a so far undefined consultation on Tottenham's Future. Sketchy details on its website say that they want to talk to us…

Started by pamish

10 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

October Social tonight at Karamel Music Club - Tottenham Art Group

Hello, Quick post to let anyone interested know that the Tottenham Art Group are planning to have their October Social tonight at the Karam…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Oct 23, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service