Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'to' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TONIGHT 8pm! Free Comedy Tickets at The Salisbury with TV/Radio Comedians

Click this link for FREE COMEDY TICKETS:https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/467965215557Tonight 24th November 8pm! Live Stand-up at The Salisbur…

Started by Comedy Odyssey

0 Nov 24, 2022

Estate Agent Recommendations please?

Hi, After 30 odd years living in Haringay, it’s time for us to move on.  Estate agents are a tricky thing to navigate. We’ve had x3 valuati…

Started by Ange

5 Nov 18, 2022
Reply by Ange

Guinea Pigs Need Re-Homing

our adorable little buddies need a new home! We are moving and there is a strict no-pet policy and the person who was going to take them ca…

Started by HarringayFamily

0 Jun 30, 2022

Double room to rent in 2 bed flat

My friend has just moved into a 2 bed flat on Willingdon Rd near to Turnpike Lane station. He has a double room to rent , share bathroom, k…

Started by bamako

0 Feb 16, 2021

One bedroom flat available now in Bowes Park

Bright and warm split level 2nd floor double bedroom flat in Victorian conversion. Gas central heating, double glazing, freshly decorated…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Nov 30, 2020

Hardcore on offer

Hello If anyone has building projects on the go and needs hardcore for the base, we have umpteen bags of suitable rubble all neatly packed…

Started by Pat T

0 May 25, 2020

Three bed house to rent near Wood Green Tube station. £1,900pm

The house is available from the 1st of  September. It is in good condition and offers a large conservatory at the back and a large shed in…

Started by Neil

0 Aug 14, 2019

Two bedroom flat available now in N10

Bright and welcoming two bedroom flat available now in N10, Hampden Road. Newly refurbished. Spacious, split level over two floors, first a…

Started by Helen Myers

0 May 10, 2019

Wanted to borrow basic 1/4" reel to reel player deck to check what's on my old tapes

Hi I want to check what's on some old reels..does anyone have a 1'4" reel to reel deck I could borrow one weekend or weekday? Willing to pa…

Started by Barbara

0 Apr 13, 2019

One bed flat to rent near Wood Green Tube. £1,100 pm.

I have this flat to rent in Lordship Lane near the Tube from the 6th of April.  It is in a purpose built block of flats with a private car…

Started by Neil

0 Mar 21, 2019

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service