Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'theatre' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Girl Talk – Free Theatre Workshop for 13- to 16-year olds

A friend of mine is organising a workshop for 13- to 16-year-old girls. It's led by the Pascal Theatre Company, and conceived as a platform…

Started by Maren Meinhardt

0 Sep 26, 2022

Live Music at Alexandra Palace Theatre for £5!

Haringey Young Musicians will be playing a concert at Alexandra Palace Theatre on Saturday 15th February 7pm and tickets are £5 and will be…

Started by Tessa

1 Feb 11, 2020
Reply by Tessa

4 x stalls tickets for Fleabag @ Wyndhams Theatre, face value - next Sat (24th) matinee

Hi I have 4 x stalls tickets seated together for the matinee of Fleabag starring Phoebe Waller-Bridge at Wyndhams Theatre to sell. £67.50 e…

Started by Jamie C

4 Aug 19, 2019
Reply by Jamie C

UMZIMBA Theatre Dance in Tottenham

Hi, My good friends Miles and Nancy run dance sessions for all ages. The sessions are rooted in traditional  African music and theatre danc…

Started by Tim

1 Mar 30, 2018
Reply by Jem

Haringey Youth Arts Festival on Saturday 28 October

Just wanted to make you aware of the forthcoming Haringey Youth Arts Festival which will see some of the most creative and artistic young t…

Started by Pressdesk at Haringey Council

0 Oct 17, 2017

Tickets for interactive dance performance at the Round House

I have three extra tickets for +/- Human Live Friday 11th Aug (tomorrow) Happy to sell for £10 each ( face value £ 15)  Let me know if your…

Started by Beatrice Heslop

1 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by V&M

Local Artist Solo Theatre Show in Bounds Green

Hi Harringay locals- I'm a local actor/theatre maker and I wanted to invite you to my solo show "Coming Clean: Life As A Naked House Cleane…

Started by Ethan

0 Aug 7, 2017

Support Local Indie Theatre!

Hi Harringay locals- I'm a local actor/theatre maker and I wanted to invite you to my solo show "Coming Clean: Life As A Naked House Cleane…

Started by Ethan

1 Apr 27, 2017
Reply by Emma

Local Artist Solo Theatre Show

Started by Ethan

1 Mar 4, 2017
Reply by Amy Nicholls

Crouch End Players next performance

The Crouch End Players are putting on their next production The Vagina Monologues.  A challenging production with some stunning performance…

Started by Vic Upson

0 Jan 31, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service