Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'technology' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coffee and Computers Free Digital Workshops

Coffee & Computers, in collaboration with Haringey Learns, are running two special themed workshops at Wood Green Library:Thurs 1st Sep…

Started by Coffee and Computers

0 Aug 30, 2022

Coffee & Computers at The Engine Room

Coffee & Computers free digital training and support sessions help local residents get to grips with the online world. We are running…

Started by Coffee and Computers

0 Aug 6, 2022

Can You Help as a Digital Support Volunteer?...

Coffee & Computers offer free basic digital support to anyone wanting help using their smartphone, tablet or computer. (Photo from anot…

Started by Andy

0 Nov 7, 2021

Technology explained with no jargon and a nice cup of tea

I was delighted to have played a part in organising the successful EE Techy Tea Party last Tuesday at the EE store on Wood Green High Stree…

Started by Age UK Haringey

0 Sep 16, 2014

Boost weak wi-fi...with a baking tray

I have no idea how this works but apparently you can boost weak wifi with a baking tray and some "judicious positioning" Article in Telegra…

Started by Liz

4 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by L F T Snowflake

The quality of tomorrow's Harringay may be digitally created

I grazed over the following this morning:   Once augmented reality is widespread, the difference between a great and a mediocre city won’t…

Started by Hugh

3 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by pamish

iPads for Councillors

Following up a story in the Standard on how the London Borough of Havering giving 17 of their Councillors I-pads.  They were also looking a…

Started by Hugh

17 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Chris Setz

Future Internet more like Second Life

Personally, I never got past an avatar that looked like a deformed rabbit or walking round the block before I got bored and returned to the…

Started by Liz

3 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by John D

We're in the midst of the biggest literacy revolution since Greek civilization

Technology isn't killing our ability to write. It's reviving it. Andrea Lunsford is a professor of writing and rhetoric at Stanford Univer…

Started by Hugh

3 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by John D

Is London the social media capital of the world?

London is the top city on Twitter, Facebook and Digg, the social networks have confirmed. Nearly 10 per cent of traffic to news recommen…

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 1, 2009

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service