Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'survey' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cycling Survey for dissertation

Dear all, Not sure if this is the best category for this, so please feel free to redirect me if needed. My husband is working on his bach…

Started by Adina Rojas Oprean

10 May 15, 2022
Reply by Adina Rojas Oprean

Do you think Harringay is gentrified?

Could you spare 3 minutes to answer a few questions about your experience of living in Harringay? I'm an A level student and Harringay resi…

Started by Ruby Panjwani

19 Sep 30, 2020
Reply by Ruby Panjwani

Global Values - where do you fit? Take the test...

and find out. Click here to start the two minute test.

Started by Liz

0 Jan 17, 2019

Does your group or business need a brand new venue? We'd like to know about your needs

North London Samaritans is hoping to develop a brand new centre to be used not only for our work but also to provide a smart venue that can…

Started by Jo Jacobius

0 Jan 25, 2016

Age UK London “Tell Me!” campaign - Survey online - closes Feb 1st

Age UK London is starting a new campaign “Tell Me!” about improving information to older people from local authorities and the NHS.   To h…

Started by Cowper

0 Jan 29, 2015

Average personal well-being by London Borough (April 2012 - March 2013)

Taken from a forthcoming book, check out their interesting website: http://theinformationcapital.com.  Timeout article with more inforg…

Started by Chris Setz

2 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

Parents of under 10s: let me know where you find activities to do at home!

My work (for a science charity) is developing a project which needs some feedback from parents of children under 10. I'd be very grateful i…

Started by Olympia Harvey

3 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Liz

Survey:We're having more sex (women particularly) and one-night stands aren't so bad.

Source of info:the Lancet, via a dear old BBC news report: Is Harringay sexier than other wards or will Crouch End retain the trophy t…

Started by Chris Setz

22 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

HELP improve online child protection

I'm researching whether current methods for protecting children online are working and how we might improve them. I'm looking for UK-based…

Started by Sophie Smith

3 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Sophie Smith

Crime and anti-social behaviour: give your views

Haringey's Community Safety team want to hear your views and assessment of crime and anti-social behaviour in Haringey and they would be gr…

Started by HoL Site Admin

10 Feb 19, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service