Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'summer' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hollyhock happiness in Harringay

Who could not marvel at the variety and delicacy of my favourite flower of Summer?

Started by Liz

2 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Geraldine

St Paul's Summer Fayre - This Saturday!

Come and join us for all the fun of the fayre!  It's this Saturday from 12 noon to 4 pm at St. Paul's Church on Wightman Road. There will b…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

0 Jul 7, 2015

The colours of early summer in Harringay

are purple and white. Astounding alliums in Frobisher Road, courtesy of the northern team of the Friends of Harringay Passage Gardening Gro…

Started by Liz

1 May 14, 2015
Reply by Philip

Free Turf!!!

I just ordered some lovely turf for my garden and have 5 rolls left over. Would anyone like it, or know anyone who does? It's the low maint…

Started by Monique Sapla

5 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Monique Sapla

summer holiday childcare

Reliable, fun and responsible trained children's nurse with lots of childcare experience available for occassional or regular work over the…

Started by Tara Curtis

0 Jul 23, 2014

Summer Holiday Childcare

Responsible, reliable fun and friendly local Mum (2 teenage daughters) looking for occassional or regular childcare work over the Summer H…

Started by Tara Curtis

0 Jul 21, 2014

My childcare for your building skills?

Hello, longshot perhaps, but are there any builders out there who would be interested in swopping their time and labour (knocking out a doo…

Started by Tara Curtis

5 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by TBD

4 Day 'Learn to Swim' Course

Places still available on our 4 day crash course - perfect to boost swimming confidence before a family holiday. Dates Thursday 24th July t…

Started by Selkie Swim School

0 Jul 11, 2014

Learn to Swim in time for Summer !!!

Selkie Swim School's summer term starts Monday 28th April. This is usually our busiest term as families start making plans for summer holid…

Started by Selkie Swim School

0 Apr 22, 2014

Swimming Lessons for Young and Old Alike in N4 and N8

Swimming Lessons return to South Haringay Junior School at Mattison Road N4 and at Campsbourne School, Nightingale Lane N8 for the Summer T…

Started by Andy Staite

0 Apr 14, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service