Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'soil' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free garden soil

Hello, I have about 20 rubble bags of garden soil.  If anyone would like some please let me know. I live in the Turnpike Lane area near Wes…

Started by Danielle

0 Apr 2, 2023

Topsoil for free N22 (approx 18 bags)

We just half filled approximately 18 rubble bags of top soil - it's free to anyone who needs it and can pick up from Noel Park Estate area…

Started by Tanyeem H

5 Jul 22, 2022
Reply by Angie

Free garden soil

Hello, I have about 70 bags of good garden topsoil that has been dug up because of a small building project.  If anyone would like some ple…

Started by Danielle

3 Mar 26, 2022
Reply by Danielle

Free garden topsoil, N22 area

Hi everyone, we're doing a bit of landscaping in our garden and have some topsoil -  few weeds/seeds and a bit of gravel/rocks but we have…

Started by Danielle

2 Aug 13, 2021
Reply by Danielle

Free garden soil...or suggestions of how to get rid of it?!

Hi HoLers, I'm giving my garden an overhaul and this means a little bit of landscaping. I have too much soil so looking to give it to a new…

Started by R.E

11 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by Marthe Greg

manure

Does anyone have any manure to give away?  I can pick up in a car.  Or if anyone knows of anywhere giving away manure that would be helpful…

Started by S

5 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by S

Soil - Free

Last week we did some re-landscaping in our garden and now have lots of soil to give away. We have about 10 bags. Each bag is about half-fu…

Started by Steve

5 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Neil

Top Soil - Free

We've done some re landscaping on our garden and we have loads of top soil to give away. If you have some suitable bags you are welcome to…

Started by Lara

2 May 16, 2015
Reply by Nick Newman

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service