Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'services' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cuts in Haringey services put vulnerable adults at risk

A report by members of the Haringey Learning Disabilities Partnership Board reveals the impact of cuts in funding to the local services th…

Started by Claudia Sanchez

2 May 16, 2014
Reply by Saddic

Student or local photographer for pet portrait

I'm looking for someone local to photograph my sister's cat in her home as a gift. We'll want 4-5 photos. Would be nice to see other exampl…

Started by Sophie Smith

4 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Amanda

St Ann's Hospital Consultation - last few days

For anyone who has been meaning to respond to the public consultation on the draft plans for St Ann's Hospital*, you must do so by this Fri…

Started by Geoff Amabilino

0 Aug 1, 2012

Council to collect redundant green recycling bins deemed 'magnet for litter'

fyi Council to collect redundant green recycling bins deemed 'magnet for litter' (announced by council Monday 25th June)

Started by matt

1 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Grazyna Bonati

Which craft is practiced in social services?

Yesterday's Telegraph poses questions about the belief in witchcraft that exists in some African communities, and the turning of blind "PC"…

Started by Clive Carter

5 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Need a reliable upholstery cleaner - home visits

Hi everyone, I am now looking for a reliable upholstery cleaner who comes recommended by a customer.  I have a 2nd hand sofa which is the o…

Started by byl999

0 Feb 3, 2012

Councils ordered to disclose assets

Found article from the web:   Press Association – Fri, Aug 5, 2011   Communities Secretary Eric Pickles has ordered every council to publis…

Started by Tom Jones

8 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

Free cash machines

I've recently moved further towards Tottenham and have realised how few free cash machines there are around here, any chance to map all the…

Started by Inkjetpack

7 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service