Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'sash windows' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Traditional timber windows and doors

Hi all, We are The Sash Window Workshop and we offer replacement and draught proofing services for traditional timber windows and external…

Started by The Sash Window Workshop

0 Dec 2, 2022

Sash window replacement and roofing repairs

Hi - We have just moved onto the ladder and need to do some work on our house. Before we moved in we knew from our surveyor that the roof n…

Started by Alice B

11 Mar 12, 2021
Reply by Sinbad

Sash window repair?

We have two sash windows need repairing.One local contractor said (politely) that the job was too small for them.Does anyone have a recomme…

Started by Cml

1 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by JAC

Sash window repairs/replacement

Ours are looking increasingly ropey.Has anyone had a good experience getting theirs repaired/replaced?Would you recommend replacing origina…

Started by Cml

8 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Tris

Timber sash windows - FENSA query

There are a number of local joiners recommended on Hol but many of them are not FENSA registered (from my own telephone enquiries). I'm cur…

Started by Nick G-T

4 Nov 29, 2014

Where to Buy (Very) Narrow Brighton Sash Fasteners?

I've bought and tested a few narrow Brighton sash fasteners for my new double glazed sash windows, yet none of them are narrow enough, desp…

Started by Nick G-T

0 Aug 12, 2014

Sash window expert(?) needed

Can anyone help? I'm looking for someone to fix or possibly replace one of our Edwardian style sash windows that has taken a bit of a batte…

Started by Abi

13 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Anna

Sash cords replaced

Hi In among the talk of sash windows redecorating, does anyone know someone who will replace the sash cords in two of our old windows - it'…

Started by Ms

3 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Ms

Sash windows in need of some tlc and a paint job

hi there - can anyone recommend a reliable painter able to strip back and re-paint the sash windows on the outside of our house?? They are…

Started by Paul Harvey

8 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Olympia Harvey

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service