Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'rubbish clearance' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

£25 to have a mattress taken away

On Monday I paid £25 to have a mattress taken away. Today, a day after mine was collected there is a mattress dumped on our road. £25 to ha…

Started by Charlotte

12 Aug 8, 2018
Reply by Charlotte

Rubbish clearance? someone serious with a Council license

Hey, do you know any serious rubbish clearance guys with a license operating North London? Cheers. Joelle

Started by Joelle Liblinc

2 Jun 26, 2018
Reply by Joelle Liblinc

Household Waste/Garden Waste clearance - Recommendation

I have just used a really good guy and hope this may be of use to others. He was competitively priced and reliable. Umut Dersim on 07720 84…

Started by Reg

0 May 11, 2018

Garden Waste Disposal

Hiya. We plan to dismantle a 6×4 half-dead shed and have no transport to get it to the recycling centre. Any recommendations for a person w…

Started by Reg

8 May 6, 2018
Reply by tigha

Need Recommendation for Garden Clearance

Hi everyone! Now that the last goldfish we inherited from the last owners of our house has died (not even joking, we're actually sentimenta…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

2 Apr 17, 2018
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

Garden Waste

I am planning to get rid of some garden waste involving a wooden fence and the greenery  attached to it. I  have looked at hiring a skip fo…

Started by BibaLiba

9 Mar 16, 2018
Reply by Gina Fenton

BEWARE - Benjie, the waste removal man.

We recently used him for waste removal, stupidly paid him a bit of money upfront. He moved a few bags and i came back from the bathroom and…

Started by Ben

1 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Sarah

Options for rubbish clearance/bins in Harringay

I'm currently clearing my loft out and running into the problem that I have a lot of rubbish (polystyrene in particular but plenty of card…

Started by AndrewAW1

2 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Garden waste removal

Hello, Can anyone recommend someone to bag up and remove a pile of garden waste from N15, including a couple of ex shrubs? My guess is that…

Started by Julia Meek

11 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Justin Guest

Waste clearance/rubbish disposal

If anyone needs any rubbish taken away, Use AcePace. They are fantastic. i had a house and garden full of furniture and rubbish that I need…

Started by Lisa trainer

0 Aug 20, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service