Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'rubbish' (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey gets tough on litterers: 120 fines issued

(If you've reached here trying to get to the Traffic Disruption On The North Circular article, our apologies - click here and we'll take yo…

Started by HoL Site Admin

25 Feb 28, 2011

Putting rubbish in the bin can be fun!

Another idea from the people that brought you piano stairs, a novel way to get people to use the bin. TheFun Theory website

Started by Liz

3 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Adam

Hornsey Journal claims Haringey worst for fly-tipping. Are they right?

In a report today, The Journal reports: More rubbish is illegally dumped in Haringey's streets than almost anywhere else in London - despi…

Started by Hugh

6 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by John D

Love Clean Streets: trying out new iphone app

One of my clients made me aware of a reporting street problems app (iphone & Windows phone) developed by Lewisham Council. I tried i…

Started by Hugh

5 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Hugh

DEFRA Tidiness Survey - How Haringey Fared

Defra commissioned ENCAMS (Environmental Campaigns), who run the Keep Britain Tidy Campaign, to undertake an independent survey of local en…

Started by Hugh

12 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Hugh

People dumping rubbish outside my house

Hello Sorry this is an exceptionally boring discussion but I've only recently moved onto the Ladder. And several times a week, we are find…

Started by RNM

6 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Joe Bailey

Haringey's enforcement action on rubbish strewn front gardens works

Walking along Wightman to the station over the past few weeks, I've noticed a few gardens literally piled high with rubbish. So I thought I…

Started by Hugh

12 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Stuart

Should the Council allow residents to re-use and recycle at the Reuse and Recycling Centres?

I use the Hornsey Reuse and Recycling Centre. Every time I go there I notice stuff I could re-use. For instance, my freezer baskets have…

Started by Chris Setz

10 May 27, 2010
Reply by Liz

Fortnightly bin collections for everyone

Fortnightly bin collections are to be extended across the country to save money, according to guidance from the Audit Commission uncovere…

Started by Hugh

7 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Purplehaze

Rubbish in your Neighbour's Garden?

At the last Area Assembly Councillor Canver mentioned a solution to clearing problem rubbish in neighbours' front gardens. I contacted her…

Started by Hugh

26 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service