Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'roofer' (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

D.G. Locker Roofing recommended

Dave Locker came to look at my roof today, which I thought was leaking. I would recommend this company, because of his the clear and detail…

Started by Tina

3 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Susie Holden

Roofer recommendation

Can anyone recommend a local reliable roofer?

Started by HyacinthGirl

3 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by Ann Walsh

Roofer Needed

The sofits (the bits under the gutter) on the house next door have been damaged with the wind and weather. Anyone know a roofer who might…

Started by Justin Guest

2 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Justin Guest

Roofer needed ASAP

Anyone know a good roofing company? We have a leak, new flashing required and guttering. Much appreciated,

Started by David Pitt

5 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by David Pitt

Reliable Roofer

Hi Can anyone recommend a trustworthy reliable local roofer for a small job of replacing the valley flashing's at the back of the house (th…

Started by Dee

4 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Mel C

roofer wanted

I have a flat asphalt roof over my small kitchen - it appears to be leaking (on my head when I'm cooking).  Can anyone recomend someone to…

Started by Sapphireblue

20 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Blob

Does anyone have a local gutter, roof repair person to recommend?

Hi All, Can anyone recommend a reliable and good builder/roofer that could repair a leak in my extension roof and look at some guttering? I…

Started by Cat

19 Aug 31, 2014

Can anyone recommend a decent - and reliable - roofer?

We've been let down twice by 2 different roofers this year and problem still not been fixed.Any suggestions gratefully received. (Unless th…

Started by KatyT

11 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Alec Turner

Any roofer recommendations?

Hi there Does anyone know or had experience with a good roofer? Contact details very welcome, thank you! Nicola

Started by Nicola

7 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Anna

Recommend a Roofer

Hello,  We paid a builder to renovate our house last year. He, more or less, did a good job. However, after removing a chimney on the roof,…

Started by Andrew Rose

5 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Jonny

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service