Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'riots' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Carpet Right store planning application published

LBH Planning portal shows that the Carpet Right store at 638 High Rd, N17, is to be reinstated (subject to approval) with an almost-identic…

Started by pamish

12 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by EMC2

Recommending The Riots

Come over to the east side people, and see the play now at the Bernie Grant Centre. It's on till the 14th. It's made from verbatim quotes+i…

Started by pamish

8 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

Lammy interview re his book

Shown on HuffPo UK. The comments below it are putrid but sometimes we need to read these to remind ourselves how very dangerous life outsi…

Started by pamish

0 Dec 14, 2011

'The Riots' coming to Tottenham in January

Gillian Slovo's acclaimed play about the summer riots which quickly sold out its run at the Tricycle Theatre is transferring to the Bernie…

Started by Julia

6 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Kit

5Live show coming from Tottenham

Dear all, Sorry if this has been posted about already - couldn't see it anywhere! BBC 5Live are broadcasting a debate from St Mary's Church…

Started by AntK

1 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by AntK

When is a Riot not a Riot?

I often disagree with contributors to HoL - sometimes fundamentally. The discussion of the riots was a good example. A wide range of feelin…

Started by Alan Stanton

30 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

Postweets in Wood Green

This is for HoL members who've not yet spotted the message wall on a boarded-up glass door in the Body Shop, Wood Green. it's just around t…

Started by Alan Stanton

3 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

31 year old primary school worker pleads guilty to Croydon looting

What's the excuse here I wonder? "The trees told me to do it"?? "peer pressure"? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8693162/Londo

Started by Anette

24 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Stupendous Response from Community to locals made homeless by Tottenham riot

Just after midday yesterday HoL member Maddy wrote a post asking how local people could give to people in Tottenham made homeless by Saturd…

Started by Hugh

7 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by pamish

HOL in The Guardian

HOL in The Guardian

Started by Danzigger

11 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Angela

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service