Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'removals' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommendation JA Coles movers

After 29 years of life in London I have now left Tottenham - a post Brexshit, international house move to relocate back to France can be ve…

Started by JJ B

4 Jun 14, 2023
Reply by Hilary King Alexander Technique

Moving van recommendation needed

Hi there, Can anyone recommend a good moving van service? Doesn't need to be a huge truck, a large van will probably do it!  Many thanks, L…

Started by Lynn

2 May 6, 2023
Reply by Angelos K

Would you recommend North London Removals?

Has anyone used them? Would you recommend them? We have several quotes for removals and storage of a four bed house. They are offering a go…

Started by Gillian

7 Aug 26, 2022
Reply by Gillian

Mover Recommended

Hi, thanks to the people that recommended Jeffs removals for our recent move. They were excellent. They came and packed for us the day befo…

Started by Jemma

2 Jul 31, 2020
Reply by Angelos K

Looking for a person with a van to help move

Hello! We're moving from the Gardens to Wood Green at the end of the month and are looking for a man with a van to help with some of the bu…

Started by Giulia

4 Jul 5, 2020
Reply by Giulia

Local house removal recommendation wanted

Hi All  We are looking for local removal company to help us move house. Any recommendations? Thanks !

Started by Jess

11 Mar 4, 2020
Reply by Michael

Wanted! Removals Boxes / Packing Boxes

Hello! We are looking for some cheap or free 2nd-hand removals boxes if anyone has any available? Must be strong and in fairly good condit…

Started by byl999

4 Nov 9, 2019
Reply by Paul C

Packers and movers recommendations please

Hello folks, I've had some really good recommendations on here recently so I'm hoping for some more of the same please. . . I'd like a few…

Started by Becky Barber

4 Oct 9, 2019
Reply by Oliver

Top notch movers required to move dining room set within North London

Hi All, Does anyone have any recommendations for professional movers? The items are quite fragile and am looking for a company with a damag…

Started by Elisa

2 Aug 26, 2019
Reply by Elisa

Jeff's Removals: highly recommended

We have used this local firm three times over the years and they are incredibly friendly, helpful, strong and professional.  Jeff started t…

Started by Marian Leatherby

0 Apr 12, 2018

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service