Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'reading' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

‘Ready, Set, Read!’ Summer Reading Challenge and lots of great activities at Stroud Green and Harringay Library

Saturday 8th July marked the launch of this year’s Summer Reading Challenge at Haringey Libraries! This year’s theme is ‘Ready, Set, Read!’…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 20, 2023

Welcome to the Green Lanes Book Club!

Love reading and enjoy an afternoon tipple? The Green Lanes Book club is for you! We would welcome new members to our current gang of 4 loc…

Started by Kerrie

29 Mar 9, 2023
Reply by Kerrie

Reminder: Book Launch Sat 15th All Good Bookshop

Stephen Cox is launching his paperback of Our Child of Two Worlds All Good Bookshop 35 Turnpike Lane 7pm Saturday 15 October wine, snacks,…

Started by Stephen Cox

0 Oct 14, 2022

Book and Order telephone line now available for some Haringey libraries

The new Haringey Libraries Book and Order telephone line is now available at the following  libraries  Muswell Hill St Ann’s Stroud Green…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 22, 2020

Summer Reading Challenge: Join the Silly Squad!

Although Haringey Libraries remain closed or limited access, the annual Summer Reading Challenge which usually runs through the holidays is…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 13, 2020

LITERARY AFTERNOON TEA

Fancy a cuppa? Why not come along to the launch of Tottenham Ink's Book Club?

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 May 3, 2015

Books swap

Hi all! I'm new on the site so I hope this is in the right category. I was wondering if there is already a book exchange group in Harringay…

Started by Cosette P. Bocanegra

9 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Luci

Reading group wanted!

My 70yr old Mum would like to join a local (Ladder) reading group. Anyone know of any?

Started by David Pitt

1 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Geraldine B

What's your favourite winter read?

The Guardian has started a series of columns called Winter Reads with two cracking recommendations. I don't know about you but I'm a season…

Started by Liz

21 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Liz

Yvvette Edwards reading from her debut novel at Marcus Garvey Library N15

Though it's a bit beyond Green Lanes, this coming Tuesday, 17 May, one of my publishing house's authors, Yvvette Edwards, will be reading f…

Started by Robin Dennis

0 May 12, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service