Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'rape' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Police Appeal following Stroud Green Rape

Detectives from the Met's Sapphire Command are appealing for witnesses following an allegation of rape that occurred at about 00:30 hours o…

Started by Hugh

2 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Cat

Stroud Green Rape

The Independent yesterday carried the following story: An investigation has been launched following an allegation of rape said to have tak…

Started by Hugh

4 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Nick Wright

Attack in Harringay Passges

Dear all, Just recently elected as the new Chairman of the Tottenham Conservatives Association, I had the trauma and misfortune Thursday la…

Started by Tim Caines

45 May 2, 2011

Wood Green graffiti

Random question, but does anyone know what the story is behind the sudden appearance of various hand-painted messages around Wood Green, th…

Started by Jen Wallis

4 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by British Transport Police

Ugh, not again - serious assault in Passage

I picked up some Twitter stirrings last night of something having happened around the passageway by Sydney Road.  Having asked a few questi…

Started by Hugh

32 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Incident in Pemberton Road - Saturday morning 21 November

Anyone know what has happened? Both ends of the road have been taped off as have the entrances from Harringay Passage and there are police…

Started by David Jones

28 May 25, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Police Response to Harringay Online members questions re personal safety

Following the submission of a number of questions regarding the investigation of 3 rapes about 3 months ago and women's personal safety in…

Started by HoL Site Admin

5 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Liz

Women's safety

Hello all - I'm new to this site and think it's fantastic such a thing exists.Really interested to read all your discussions, and wondered…

Started by Jen Wallis

76 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Brenda

Update on Recent Assaults in Harringay

Chief Inspector Jon Williams has just sent me the following update on the recent incidents involving women being attacked: The Met Police S…

Started by Hugh

13 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

Another attempted rape - in Mattison Road early this morning

This happened near to my daughter's flat - she heard the victim's screams - a 20 year old girl coming back from a night out - at 7 a.m this…

Started by Sapphireblue

128 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service