Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'plumber' (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Boiler - Saunier Duval

Does anyone happen to have a Saunier Duval boiler for which they have a regular maintenance/service chap/chapess? We're struggling to get a…

Started by The L J Monk

2 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by lvm2013

Plumber-on-a-bike

I found Brendan on HOL. Tel: 07784 251793 He came twice to rescue a horrible, ancient kitchen tap from ruination - once at 20 mins notice!…

Started by Sara

5 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Richard Wilson

Plumber recommendation

We recently had some work done in the house by Chris Williams, having seen a recommendation for him on HoL. We were really pleased with his…

Started by Monica B

5 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Blob

GOOD LOCAL PLUMBER and BOILER ENGINEER NEEDED

Can any one recommend a really good local Plummer and Boiler engineer  that if anything goes wrong I don't have to wait the whole day wai…

Started by Shez Shez

2 Jun 5, 2014

Pete the leak Dr - Marvellous Plumber!

Just to say that Pete basically saved me from a complete meltdown at the weekend. I had some ongoing problems with bathroom leaks and an in…

Started by Hopping Mad

9 May 11, 2014
Reply by empyrean_aisles

Small bathroom repair job

Hi the temperature valve on my shower has come loose and I need someone to come and fix it. Does anyone know a reliable and professional pl…

Started by KP

2 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Dee

after hours plumber/electrician needed.

Hi There, I have a small business managing a couple of domestic properties in Haringey. I need to find a good, reliable and experienced loc…

Started by Sue-Ellen Horrocks

2 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Sue-Ellen Horrocks

Plumber/shower fitter needed

Hello all. I am looking for someone to install a Bristan Artisan shower in my daughter's flat in Stroud Green. I already have the shower f…

Started by Chris Gill

2 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Chris Gill

I am looking for a builder who can do a bit of everything!

Hello, Can anyone recommend a builder who can do other jobs too please? I am looking for a bit of carpentry, minor electrics and minor plu…

Started by Lisa Sharistani

12 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Kieran

Plumber needed

I NEED A GOOD PLUMBER WHO IS RELATIVELY INEXPENSIVE TO FIX MY KITCHEN TAP - YOU MAY NOT BE A PLUMBER BUT KNOW HOW TO DO IT - ANY SUGGESTION…

Started by Shez Shez

1 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Signature Blue ltd

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service