Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'plasterer' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a plasterer and electrican

We need some damp proof plaster applied but it is behind the fuse box which will need moving. Any recommendations please.

Started by Alice B

1 Mar 10
Reply by Sarah

plasterer wanted

Can anyone recommend a plasterer to deal with a fallen ceiling, please? Thanks Anne Gray

Started by Anne Gray

6 Aug 26, 2022
Reply by bamako

Highly recommended plasterer Mark

Know that there are plenty of great recommendations on here for Mark Anthony, plasterer, and I now see why after Mark did some amazing work…

Started by Jan

0 Apr 14, 2022

Plasterer Recommendation - Mark Anthony

Mark (07973137661) has just completed a couple of days of plastering work in our home He visited, sent us a very reasonable quote, came on…

Started by Esther Meecham

3 Feb 15, 2022
Reply by KatyH

Plasterboard Installation & Plastering

I am after some recommendations for someone who can cover the underside of my staircase with 12.5mm plasterboard, scrim the joints and then…

Started by Tim

0 Oct 13, 2021

Plasterer / Plasterboard installation

Can anyone recommend someone who can cover the underside of my staircase with 12.5 mm plasterboard, scrim the joints and then skin with a c…

Started by Jason T

5 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by Tim

Plasterer recommendation

Another recommendation for Mark Anthony (079 7313 7661). Mark and his son have just done a very professional job. no quibbles, no issues,…

Started by Ed Gorman

0 Jul 6, 2021

Mark Anthony - plasterer

Hi, a bit late as Mark completed his work at our place back in February, but just to add to the multiple recommendations. He has done an ex…

Started by Juan Rinaldi

3 Jul 3, 2021
Reply by James H.

Recommended – plasterer Simon Lawrence

We were looking for someone to re-plaster our master bedroom and tried the usual suspects on HoL but found their quotes veered on the side…

Started by Sydney

0 Jun 23, 2021

Recommendation for plasterer Mark Anthony

i scoured this site for recent recommendations for a plasterer and found 2 that seemed good. Mark visited and did the job within 2 days. He…

Started by Kieran Cullen

13 Apr 28, 2021
Reply by Michelle

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service