Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'photography' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For Sale: BNIB Photography Background / Backdrop in Larkspur blue/aqua

Brand New still in packaging Larkspur Photography Background 11m x 2.72m roll of paper backdrop from creativity backgrounds Bought for a pa…

Started by UmPixie

0 Jan 15, 2023

Photographic lighting – can anyone lend me their lamp?

Hi there, I'm looking to do some DIY product photography and was wondering if anyone has a softbox lamp or similar that I could borrow for…

Started by Kim Jensen

0 Feb 8, 2022

Online nature and wellness activities for all ages from TCV Haringey

Pop over to the Facebook or Twitter pages of TCV Haringey for weekly online activities including art, photography, nature study and more. T…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 11, 2021

VE Day Friday 8 May

Hello I am a news photographer and would like photograph veteran(s) in Haringey with their medals on Friday, VE day. If interested pls cont…

Started by Dinendra

0 May 7, 2020

Free: 2 packs of glossy photo paper 255g/m2 (15 sheets of A4 per pack)

Free to whoever collects. 

Started by Donna FT

1 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by Rebekah Billingsley

Various (used) items for sale - photography equipment and some home networking

Hi all I'm selling a fair bit of (used) photography stuff and some home networking items on eBay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/strangespotint

Started by Shar

0 Mar 1, 2019

IMPREINT - Egocentric

Images from the last event at the Impreint Space. 'Egocentric' is a series of artwork by the artist IMPREINT, made up of circle exploration…

Started by Diana Adamson

0 Jun 1, 2017

Photography Magazines for the taking

To stop me describing myself as a hoarder I am getting rid of about four years worth of photography magazines and they are yours for the ta…

Started by Sam R

7 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Sam R

Breathing London Photography Project

BREATHING LONDON (Not strictly entirely Harringay focussed, but I hope it's ok to post?) The Royal Photographic Society recently launched T…

Started by EMC2

1 May 13, 2016
Reply by pamish

Families wanted for photo portait project

Nothing to do with me but this looks really interesting.  Chris S-P is an excellent and ethical photographer.  Not sure if he's offering to…

Started by pamish

1 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Justin Guest

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service