Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'pet' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cat missing on Salisbury Road NOW FOUND!

UPDATE: she's been found! Thanks for your support. My cat and I had an argument two days ago and I haven't seen her since. Angel is stunnin…

Started by Sophie Smith

6 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Sophie Smith

Found rabbit - anyone got a hutch or run going spare?

So another couple found a rabbit dumped in an A4 printer paper box on Tottenham Marshes yesterday afternoon... he is due to be collected by…

Started by anna g

2 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by A Brown

Tara the super cat

SEEN 1.5 million times in 24 hours, this extraordinary video captures a cat (Tara) rocketing onto the scene to rescue her family's toddler…

Started by Clive Carter

29 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by TBD

Free Quails (2 boys together, or separately if housed with other birds in an aviary)

My first attempt at incubating my quail eggs was a little unsuccessful in that I only managed to hatch out two boys! Unfortunately I can't…

Started by AnnaC

5 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Grey and White Cat - Do you own him or know who does?

We've had quite a few visits lately from a grey and white boy cat. He is very affectionate and happy to have some pats but now seems to wan…

Started by Robyn

2 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by LOUISA LIVERMORE

Burglary today: pet pug dog stolen … (+2 days, recovered!)

I've been asked to repost the following   At 1pm today, Friday, 6th January, a particularly nasty burglary occurred in the basement flat at…

Started by Clive Carter

12 Jan 10, 2012

Eternal Earth-Bound Pets Inc. to the rescue

As the excellent Wood Green Animal Shelter may find itself overwhelmed with lonely pets after the world comes to an end this Saturday, I'm…

Started by pamish

8 May 21, 2011
Reply by pamish

Free rabbit/hamster/rat supplies

We have a bunch of unopened bedding etc. suitable for rabbits/hamsters/chinchillas and so on. Not of fantastic monetary value but we'd rath…

Started by Jen Wallis

1 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by idff

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service