Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'pet' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Daytime dog hosting next to the park...very reasonable rate.

I have a flat right next to Finsbury Park with a large garden and am looking to host a dog during the week daytimes and take them for a cou…

Started by Tom

0 Dec 31, 2021

Lost cat

Hi everyone, We are just back from holiday and this young cat without a collar that looks a bit lost and looking for affection is hanging a…

Started by Yohan

3 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Yohan

Can you look after an elderly person's cat or dog over Christmas?

Have you room in your home, space on your sofa or a rug by the fire over Christmas for cats or dogs whose owners have gone into hospital? T…

Started by tulips

0 Oct 31, 2018

Free: vintage traditional-style wicker pet carrier

Well-used, the wicker casing is in good condition but the plastic coating on the door is chipped and cracked in places as can be seen from…

Started by andy thomas

3 Sep 1, 2018
Reply by andy thomas

One-eyed, torn ear, fang missing, badass boss cat MISSING. *Please* look around

Folks,  I've totally posted already this week, like a mad cat lady. But our tabby cat Shifu, who genuinely has one eye, a torn ear and a mi…

Started by Phillipa Leighton-Jones

6 Jul 7, 2018
Reply by Phillipa Leighton-Jones

Lost Tabby Cat called Walter in N15

Hello, This is a bit of a long shot, but our cat has been missing for three days now from the West Green Road end of Carlingford Road in N1…

Started by Natalie Darlison

12 Jul 15, 2017
Reply by tulips

Two goldfish and Four snails with Bio Orb tank and accessories - Free to good home

I'm giving away my two goldfish (one shubunkin one comet) and tank set up to a good home as I am often away with work etc. and don't want t…

Started by Kate Squire

2 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Kate Squire

Missing black and white cat

I'm posting this for friends in Hornsey. Reggie is a mainly black cat with with white markings, split ears and inverted front rib. Missing…

Started by Sara

1 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by tulips

Anyone missing a white cat?

A white cat has been spending a lot of time in my garden on Fairfax Road over the summer but appears to have moved in full time in the past…

Started by Caroline Parry

1 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by tulips

Puppy food and crate offered for FREE!

Captain Hastings is a super fussy puppy who has won every battle so far! That means we have a small crate and some James Wellbeloved wet pu…

Started by Nell Riches

0 Aug 15, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service