Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'park' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I Want To Recommend….a visit to Myddleton Road for anyone who wants to kill a curiosity or for anybody looking to open a business in the area

On my quest to discover places to enjoy eating near where I live, I decided to find The Step café on Myddleton Road and was greeted with a…

Started by Taz Gray

5 May 6, 2012
Reply by Oh no: nevermind!

Priory Park - Children's Pack from Hornsey Historical Society

I have just received this from Jennifer Bell at HHS Hi Everyone, Please find attached a flyer about this new work from HHS. We'd like it to…

Started by Lesley Ramm

0 Apr 26, 2012

Stationers Park looks amazing!

Hi, I'm a bit late to this, but I recently visited Stationers Park on Mayfield Road and I can't believe how brilliant it is after its redev…

Started by Rachyface

0 Apr 15, 2012

Park View School, introducing ourselves...

Hi fellow members, The school has just signed up to HarringayOnline. We are in West Green, just over half a mile from the top of the Harri…

Started by Park View

3 Mar 19, 2012

Car parking space to rent

I have access to a car parking space in a private gated carpark near Harringay Rail station.  I no longer have a car so am hoping someone m…

Started by rhi

3 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Antoinette

Free fitness sessions in Finsbury Park weekly, no catches, all levels welcome.

Free fitness sessions are held each Saturday in Finsbury Park. We're doing this because we want to provide feasible fitness programs availa…

Started by Shamir Sidhu

4 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Shamir Sidhu

Friends of Ducketts Common ... needs some clicks

Hello everyone at Hol ... regulars will know we recently joined twitter to help raise awareness of our beautiful common and the work that's…

Started by friends of ducketts common

0 Jan 24, 2012

Imam killed after morning prayer in Finsbury Park

Cycling home after work last night, forensics in white suits were seen coming out of the Muslim Welfare House on Seven Sisters Road, by Fin…

Started by AnnieH

1 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

Chestnuts Park this morning

Anyone know what happened in Chestnuts Park last night / this morning ?   The area around the northern-most gate on Blackboy Lane was cordo…

Started by h4k

0 Jun 29, 2011

Our wonderful Police Force

I haven't had much to do with the police in my life and I'm largely grateful for it but on Thursday I was unfortunate enough to have been t…

Started by cheryl

4 May 22, 2011
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service