Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'painter' (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Excellent Quality Painters

I've just had two Polish Painters, Kris (07838409594) and Kamil (07718912420), to paint my hall/kitchen/bathroom. They were recommended to…

Started by EMC2

0 Jul 14, 2012

Sash windows in need of some tlc and a paint job

hi there - can anyone recommend a reliable painter able to strip back and re-paint the sash windows on the outside of our house?? They are…

Started by Paul Harvey

8 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Olympia Harvey

Recommended Painter and Plasterer

Good references for two tradespeople I've used recently - both sourced from other recommendations here on HoL. Painter: Vince Girandola  07…

Started by abstractjuz

2 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Helene Moran

Local Builder, Plumber, Plasterer and Painter

Hi I am  putting this recommendation up for a local tradesman that has done a number of jobs for me over the last few months, and want to s…

Started by Ayesha

3 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by tigha

Excellent local painter and decorator

An excellent, clean and tidy local (West Green) decorator is available. He will provide you with a written quote for your job and will stic…

Started by Nora

0 Apr 3, 2012

Painter and Decorator

We have just had our hall redecorated by Emily English and her team (07773414472). They provided a first rate service from start (coming ro…

Started by Yvonne

0 Feb 4, 2012

Desperately seeking a reliable painter/decorator

Hi all For some reason I'm having a bit of a nightmare finding someone to do some painting and decorating jobs around my house. It would be…

Started by Abi

4 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Lolup43

Painter/decorator needed

Any recommendations? I have tried the numbers listed here but either got no reply or they haven't replied to my message. I'm looking for so…

Started by Gina O

5 Jun 24, 2011

painter and decorator

i recomend a fantastic decorator called David powell he is available from may £120 per day contact him on 07791058053 referances available

Started by aj england

0 Apr 21, 2011

sash windows and indoor decorator

Hi Guys, Does anyone know of a good windows, woodwork, and ndoor decorator who is good at gloss work? reliable, good character... Reasona…

Started by Lynne

4 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Ed Crane

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service