Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'painter' (109)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Highly recommended painter and decorator

I have just had my whole house decorated by Laz who I cannot recommend highly enough. He takes great pride in his work, paying great atten…

Started by R doherty

0 Nov 24, 2013

Need someone urgently to do a bit of painting

Due to having been left in the lurch by someone I found through HoL, who didn't even finish the first job he came to do before going awol,…

Started by Maddy

4 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Alan B

Excellent painter recommended

I have just had the outside of my house painted in Hornsey. I would like to recommend Tim Guerin as an excellent painter as he was prompt,…

Started by Jan H

1 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Norman Beddington

contact details for capital painters?

i googled capital painters after seeing them recommended on here, put there seem to be more than one company with that name. Can someone gi…

Started by mrs finch

2 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by mrs finch

Fantastic Painter/ Decorator

I would like to recommend Valerijus, my painter and decorator who is just finishing up on my flat this week. He's painted the whole place.…

Started by KatyT

11 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Andrew Burke

Need a Painter and Decorator

can anyone recommend a good painter and decorator in the area? Lisa Smith

Started by LISA SMITH

6 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Ria

Painter needed to paint and wallpaper small bathroom

About a day and a half ? job Small bathroom needs redecorating Anyone recommend a good painter ? I did contact two on here but with no luck…

Started by EMMA WATSON

3 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Grazyna Bonati

Painter decorater wanted

Hi I am looking for a painter decorator in Turnpike Lane area of Wood Green, if can do garden /fencing/decking as well would be good. Can s…

Started by paddyk

7 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Cost of painting a Ladder house internally?

What can I expect to pay to have a three bed ladder house painted internally to a good standard? It would be a fairly straightforward job a…

Started by Nick G-T

10 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Nick G-T

Excellent Quality Painters

I've just had two Polish Painters, Kris (07838409594) and Kamil (07718912420), to paint my hall/kitchen/bathroom. They were recommended to…

Started by EMC2

0 Jul 14, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service