Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any takers for these two items

Having a mini clear out so offering these here.  The light bulb light needs tinkering with as it didn't work last time I tried it but proba…

Started by Ruth

0 Oct 1, 2023

Wardrobe for Sale

Of Special Interest wardrobe in very good condition for sale. 100cm wide x 53cm deep x 185cm tall. purchased for £695. Offers welcome, in t…

Started by Maha Phillips

0 Oct 24, 2022

SOLD - Solid Pine Chest of Drawers - £20

Pine wood. Good quality, solid piece of furniture. General wear and tear scratches and bumps, varnish along the top is damaged. 20 years ol…

Started by Gillian

1 Aug 13, 2022
Reply by laing

Solid Pine Tall Chest of Drawers - £30

SOLD Pine wood. Good quality, solid piece of furniture. General wear and tear scratches and bumps, marks on the top. 20 years old but plent…

Started by Gillian

1 Aug 6, 2022
Reply by Dominic Hinshelwood

Chest of drawers for sale

We have a tall, triangular chest of drawers we're looking to sell. £80 ONO

Started by Miriam Moffett

0 Mar 20, 2021

Ikea Leksvik Chest of Drawers to give away

I've got a chest of drawers to give a way. It's from the Leksvik range at Ikea (now discontinued I think). It's got an antique stain, is in…

Started by Maren Meinhardt

6 Nov 15, 2019
Reply by Rosannagh

Small wooden chest of drawers and mirror for sale

Dimensions of slimline wooden chest of drawers 86cm H 58.5cm W 28.5cm D Price £50 Dimensions of mirror including frame  58 cm H 40 cm W 3.…

Started by Alexandra Wright

2 Jul 15, 2019
Reply by Alexandra Wright

European King Size Sleigh Bed Frame + Matching Chest of Drawers For Sale

Hello, We are selling our Sleigh bed frame and matching chest of drawers. We have a new born and the bed has a slight creak, that never bot…

Started by KateN

0 Apr 27, 2019

The Park

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2018/jul/08/parks-festivals-gigs-councils-local-authorities-open-spaces-spending-cuts-music-summer

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

62 Oct 13, 2018
Reply by Keats Pereira

SOLD. Oak Chest of Drawers £260

Very good quality chest of drawers 42,5 cm x 96 cm x 117 cm I think I bought it from: https://www.oakfurnituresolutions.co.uk/Sherwood-Oa

Started by Beatriz Merida

2 Jan 14, 2018
Reply by Beatriz Merida

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service