Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'new river' (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New River Community Clean Up - give us a shout if you fancy joining in!

Started by Sarah - CleanupUK

10 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Liz

Beer Can Trees

The informal decorating of trees with empty beer cans seems to have become the norm along the New River Path. Is it just beery mindlessne…

Started by Hugh

18 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Liz

New River pathway

The New River path is a flourishing natural environment , but  recently  the section adjacent to Wightman Rd. is marred by amounts of litte…

Started by stuart grieve

27 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by Xavier

Thames Water person kicking rubbish into New River

So I have just seen someone wearing a THAMES WATER reflective jacket walking along the banks of NEW RIVER between Cavendish and Burgoyne ki…

Started by Mark B

24 Jul 27, 2016
Reply by Lauren

The New River Path

Hi, can anyone advise me on the state of the New River path. Is it a relatively flat and easy to walk path? I'm interested in doing the Hor…

Started by Haringey Cat

6 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Haringey Cat

New River Network - future activity

A mighty effort by all those who took part - thank you and well done! I have set up a Project Dirt page HERE - for sharing updates / future…

0 Jun 6, 2016

New River flooded

The New River is so high it's running over the path at Finsbury Park and flooding the cricket pitch. I've never seen this before - does any…

Started by Julie

13 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Charlotte

New River Flooding Incident Last week

On 24 May 2016, a burst on a clean water main caused treated drinking water to discharge to the New River. This also caused part of the riv…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 May 28, 2016
Reply by EMC2

New River pollution

The new River is in a terrible state this morning. It looked really stagnant and polluted. Dead fish were floating around. Very sad indeed.…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

3 May 27, 2016
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

New River Network Day of Action!

The first New River Network Day of Action will be on 28th May 2016. See the flyer  here for details.

0 May 12, 2016

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service