Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'neil protheroe' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommend excellent plumber - Neil Protheroe

Neil Protheroe did a great plumbing job for us last week.  Quick, friendly and first-class tidy work.  Would certainly recommend. Mobile:-…

Started by NicholasR

6 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by Velo

Recommended Plumber - Neil Protheroe

I found Neil's contact details through the discussion forums and, having contacted him first thing on a Saturday morning with a faulty boil…

Started by Chris Coley

1 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by tigha

Recommending Plumber - Neil Protheroe

NOTE: I can no longer recommend Neil, I've posted information about why here After seeing some recommendations on here for Neil, I contacte…

Started by Rich

4 Dec 12, 2015

I'D LIKE TO HIGHLY RECOMMNED A PLUMBER - NEIL PROTHEROE - 07731 997936

I found Neil Protheroe via HoL and I'm completely happy with his service, his attention to detail, his price and his aftercare. I had a tri…

Started by illyriafilms

3 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by tigha

Yet another recommendation for Neil Protheroe

If you're after a plumber, I'd go for plumber.neil@virginmedia.com. Why? We needed a non-standard size tap fitted, but also had a leaky sto…

Started by Mark Smith

0 Jul 3, 2015

Another Recommendation for Plumber Neil Protheroe

Boiler was acting up, so I came on here for recommendations, and saw Neil's name come up. Thanks very much, everyone - glad I called him. C…

Started by Ben Adam Sohawon

0 Jun 24, 2015

Excellent reliable plumber-Neil Protheroe

I can really recommend Neil's work. We called him yesterday to deal with a leak in the hallway, he was able to fit us in the same day and h…

Started by N B-C

0 Jun 2, 2015

Recommended plumber

Hi there, just want to recommend a plumber who recently completely replaced our boiler and made room to help us at short notice. His name i…

Started by Adam

10 May 13, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service