Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'needed' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local dance classes

Hi I really want to find some dance classes nearby for adults as I need to work on my general fitness and wellbeing. I used to go to class…

Started by KP

7 Nov 6, 2023
Reply by sue fraser

Pure Radio to give away

It's not in the best working order but if you fancy a challenge, it's yours. A friend gave it to me 2.5 half years ago and she'd had it for…

Started by Ruth

3 Feb 3, 2023
Reply by Sally-Anne Kelly

Looking for an experienced Seamstress

I am looking for an experienced seamstress to cut a very simple pattern - it is a camper for doing haircuts. I could provide a sample or ex…

Started by HarringayFamily

0 Jan 29, 2021

Room needed for 3ish weeks (professional person)

Hello, A friend is looking for a short let room to start asap whilst work is done on her home. Please give her a call if you have / know o…

Started by Tara Curtis

2 Nov 11, 2018
Reply by Tara Curtis

Moving boxes needed!

Hi everyone. We are moving houses in couple of weeks time. And I was wondering if anyone has moving boxes that they don't need any more.…

Started by Chalico

0 Apr 6, 2017

Short-term flat rental

Hi I am going away later this year for a a couple of months. I would like to rent out my flat for this period and I wondered if anyone had…

Started by KP

12 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by KP

Room needed urgently

Hi  My friend is desperately looking for a room to rent.  He has to move out of his current place by 18th Dec and is looking for anywhere…

Started by bamako

0 Dec 7, 2014

FREE REHEARSAL SPACE NEEDED

Hi I am looking for a large space to rehearse in on the following dates Sunday 23 MarchMonday 24 MarchThursday 27 MarchFriday 28 MarchSatur…

Started by Lil

1 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Marika

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service