Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'nature notes' (265)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who owns our streets? Our neighbourhoods? Who has the right to make changes?

Before I start I should point out that, while I agree with the writer, the words at the end of this post are not my words but those of Lond…

Started by Liz

5 Feb 19, 2021
Reply by JJ B

Spring is on the way

Took these last week - before the recent snows. It’s lovely to see the early spring flowers & bulbs pushing through at this  time of ye…

Started by Sally

2 Feb 14, 2021
Reply by Anna T

Eight things to look for during your walks at Railway Fields this week

Thank you to Lizzy N for making this spotter sheet for the Friends of Railway Fields. Some are a little harder to find than others. Good lu…

Started by Liz

11 Feb 9, 2021
Reply by Saima

Free nature activities with TCV this week: online training, wellness, art club and more

Started by Liz

0 Feb 1, 2021

Join this easy TCV project to create a lockdown video about green space during the pandemic

TCV Haringey are excited to announce that they are creating a community lockdown video as a way to remember the importance of our green spa…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 28, 2021

Read about the natural history of the Parkland Walk

David Bevan, retired Conservation Officer at LB Haringey and Past President of London Natural History Society, amongst his many other roles…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 28, 2021

Free wild flower workshops online from TCV

TCV Haringey are currently running free online workshops. On Wednesday 3rd and 10th February the topic is 'Wild Flowers in Winter ' To fin…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 28, 2021

Snowy pictures of Railway Fields

I can't believe no one has posted pictures of Sunday's snow day on the site! It was a much needed change and snow proved to be the one thin…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 27, 2021

Nature Notes: Four things to look for at Railway Fields

As you take your permitted exercise walk around Railway Fields this week, keep your eyes open for these four things. First of all, as soon…

Started by Liz

2 Jan 22, 2021
Reply by Cathy

How to join in The Paddock in Tottenham Hale's engagement drop-in session (online)

Haringey Council are enhancing the Paddock Nature Reserve in Tottenham Hale. This is in partnership with The Conservation Volunteers (TCV),…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 14, 2021

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service