Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'musician' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Musician looking for practice space

Hi all,  I’m a professional musician and have recently moved close to Haringey Green Lanes overground. I’m looking for somewhere to practic…

Started by Robin Porter

12 Mar 26, 2021
Reply by Adam Osmianski

Musicians Wanted - Event in December

Hi there, We are looking for background music for an event we are hosting on the Green Lanes in December. Looking for either soft jazz or I…

Started by LT

3 Sep 23, 2017
Reply by John Byrne

Band recommendations

Hey all! Does anyone have any good band recommendation for a weddings? Ideally with a Funk background but open to suggestions. Thank you in…

Started by Emma S

8 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by Cal

Seeking violinist/fiddle player for recording

Album nearing completion, looking for violin/fiddle player to add bits to a waltzy, deep-south-country-esque song. Recording facility ready…

Started by Rich H

3 Oct 22, 2016
Reply by JoeW

Female singer wanted for recording

Looking for a female singer for recording vocals on a couple of songs on an almost-completed album. Also possibly to write, record and perf…

Started by Rich H

1 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by Geraldine B

Female singer wanted - recording

Looking for a female singer for recording vocals on a couple of songs on an almost-completed album. Also possibly to write, record and perf…

Started by Rich H

7 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by Rich H

Arts on the Parkland Walk

I'm trying to gauge the interest for some kind of arts event on the Parkland Walk for the summer of 2014. The idea would be to have artists…

Started by Simon Olley

1 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by ant

The Banc Resturant In West Green Road N15 is looking for local musicians and artsists

“I was in there last night & one of the owners was telling me that they’re looking for musicians to play there at weekends also for l…

Started by clyde

0 Mar 29, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service