Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'moving' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm moving house - does anyone have any boxes?

Hi Moving house in a few weeks and need to start packing pronto! Does anyone have any cardboard boxes they want to get rid of? I can come c…

Started by GCM

3 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Elin

Moving to Harringay - Turnpike Lane

Hey guys, I am hoping you can give me some guidance and forgive me for posting on an issue which i know has been commented on a few times!…

Started by HST

1 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by abstractjuz

Free - Moving Boxes

We have a large number of moving/storage boxes of many shapes and sizes. If you need some boxes for a house or flat move, please drop me a…

Started by James Atherton

2 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by James Atherton

Boxes for moving house needed !

Hi everyone! Anyone have any used moving house boxes going spare? I'm after a load of big ones to box up a 2 bed flat. Would be cool to re…

Started by Simon

6 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Simon

Moving boxes offered

We've almost (after 3 months!) finished unpacking and now have about 30 sturdy moving boxes (mostly medium sized plus a few large) availabl…

Started by Donna FT

10 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Donna FT

Moving boxes wanted

Hi All, I'm looking for some of the big moving boxes, there's a whole house to clear so lots of them. Can collect most times, please pm me…

Started by pamish

6 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Debbie Warren

WANTED: Moving boxes

Hi all,  I'm hoping with all the posts about people moving to the ladder someone can help. I have need of some large moving boxes. Anyone n…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

13 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

Man and Van recommended in the area?

Hi! I'm moving back to Harringay next week and have most of my moving sorted out now, with friends and family kindly pitching in. However,…

Started by Sharon

7 May 21, 2012
Reply by Kevin O'Shea

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service