Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'market' (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

North London Vintage Market - 3rd Birthday 2 day special! February 1st & 2nd

North London Vintage Market in Crouch End, North London is now entering it's fourth year, and will celebrate it's third birthday at the nex…

Started by ali winstanley

0 Jan 12, 2014

This week at Noel Park Market

Be sure to come and shop at the market this week. Stop by for a coffee, fresh bread and cakes, homemade gourmet treats, fresh meat and game…

Started by Rachella

1 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Edel B

Vintage Halloween fun this Saturday afternoon

This Saturday is the annual 'Can't Buy Me Love'  Rock & Roll Halloween vintage jumble sale at the Boogaloo in Highgtae   Join us for a…

Started by Jet Payne

0 Oct 24, 2013

Harringay Market - Harvest festival pictures & another big thank you

Hello What a lovely busy day at the market on Sunday - so nice to see so many of you on such a lovely sunny Autumn day. Thanks for coming d…

Started by Marika

0 Sep 30, 2013

Harvest Festival at Harringay Market Sunday 29th Sept

On 29 September we'll be hosting a special harvest festival day at the market, featuring lots of added extras. And we're on the look-out fo…

Started by Marika

3 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Marika

Harringay Market Pictures and a big thank you

It was so nice to see so many of you rocking up to the market today, and coming earlier too with our new opening time of 10am - 3pm. Marsh…

Started by Marika

2 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Marika

Noel Park Market Launches Backyard Farmers Collective

This week we're starting a Backyard Farmers' booth to give home growers an opportunity to make a few pence and locals a chance to buy nice,…

Started by Rachella

0 Sep 7, 2013

Should Harringay Market open earlier?

Hello everyone, how are you? I am looking after our lovely local Harringay Market (Every Sunday) in September for Jessica who will be globe…

Started by Marika

11 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Marika

Thanks to everyone who came to Noel Park Market

Now we've got two markets on the East side of the Burrough! Thanks to all our volunteers and traders, the launch was a good day. If you liv…

Started by Rachella

1 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Beewan Athwal

No council tax paid on Wards corner by Grainger and TFL since 2008. Can this be true?

Wards Corner, N15 empty buildings. I have been told by my neighbour that Haringey Council have failed to collect any council tax on any of…

Started by clyde

31 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by David

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service