Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'marek it box' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PC repairs by Marek

I have been aware of Marek from the many recommendations on HoL over several years. So when my laptop went kaput I contacted him on Friday…

Started by Lesley Ramm

0 May 24, 2014

"Marek" the Movie - IT & Computer Services in Harringay

Marek at IT Box Computer Services has been often recommended on HoL. You can now meet Marek and some of his customers on this three som…

Started by HoL Site Admin

6 May 4, 2014
Reply by Marek

Computer support - Marek of ITBOX - local hero

A friend from my book group recommended Marek and he has now sorted out multiple problems - all completely different - twice. He came withi…

Started by Lucy Conder

1 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by NIck and Lizzy

A great place for your IT problems:

Marek came round to mine this week to divide my Mac into a windows section. It was a very complicated job and he did it professionally and…

Started by Matt

0 Mar 1, 2013

Marek The Computer Wonderman!

No hesitation in recommending Marek - he is brilliant with all things computer/gadgetty! He’s a whiz J Phone: 0790 460 7745 email: support@…

Started by Saddic

5 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by DavidJ

Help needed with printer not working

Can anyone recommend someone who could help me with my laserjet printer? It's suddenly stopped working. I can't really move it so I need so…

Started by Catherine Sorley

2 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Marek

Laptop Repair Recommendation

Just want to thank Marek who has replaced the screen on my daughter's laptop. There was an accident and the screen cracked. Marek was punct…

Started by Yvonne

7 Nov 22, 2012

Recommended Laptop Repair Stores on Greenlanes?

Hi folks, The motherboard on my Dell laptop is having over heating problems and needs to be thoroughly cleaned and possibly replaced. Does…

Started by Helen New

6 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Helen New

IT Issues - Review for Marek Kosierkiewicz

I have an Acer Aspire All-in-one pc and contacted Marek after seeing so many positive reviews on HOL.  I have monitor problems and they sti…

Started by J Swaby

1 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by GillianM

Recommending Marek and ITBox Computer Services

Had two keys come loose from my laptop keyboard. I tried and tried but couldn't fix them. Marek fixed the "0" key in the blink of an eye (F…

Started by Helen1

1 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Padmadipa Paul Simmons

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service