Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'maps' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Large French vintage school maps for sale £125-£200

Hello we have five gorgeous original French vintage school maps for sale. Size W120cm x H100cm Would look stylish and original in any home.…

Started by Katie Tucker

0 Sep 28, 2019

Wanted - Paper maps, atlas book,...

At the digital age, all our old paper maps gets dusty. If you are using Google Maps or another GPS when you go on holiday, I am offering yo…

Started by Liilly Grenouille

4 Sep 22, 2015

Modern Harringay vs 100 years ago - comparing maps

Apologies if this has been posted before and I missed it, but the wonderful folk behind the Mapping London project have a nice piece about…

Started by Alison P

7 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Bus map for north London from the 1920s

And I'm back with another historical map, for those who enjoy such things. This one is a bus map from the 1920s - "London General Omnibus C…

Started by empyrean_aisles

3 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by StephenBln

More mappy goodness: The Harringay Ladder in 1893-6

Here's the latest intriguing map of a half-built Harringay Ladder, from 1893-6, at an astonishing level of detail. It's been put together b…

Started by empyrean_aisles

10 Oct 20, 2013

Lives on the Line: Mapping life expectancy by tube line

Thanks to Peter Wilson (@peterawilson) for the heads-up on this one. An interesting mapping project from Casa at London Uni shows distinct…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 20, 2012

London Tube Map a la Metro

A great one for transport nerds and interested onlookers like me. In another post, Arkady pointed out this map of London's tube and train…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 15, 2012

Hand Drawn London at the Museum of London

Some of you may remember a post from a while back about The Londonist's Hand Drawn maps of London.  The Museum of London is now exhibiting…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 31, 2011

Mapping London's Surnames

Here is a bit of fun for anyone with an interest in London and a fascination for data visualisation (hopefully that's not just me!) James…

Started by Richard McKeever

3 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by liz Cruse

Harringay in the style of 80s video game

Just for fun, Harringay and surrounding area in the 8 bit world Map here Thanks to @WoodGreenN22 on Twitter for the original link

Started by Liz

0 Jul 8, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service