Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'man & van' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Man with a Van

Looking for someone to move possessions from one flat  to  another in the Turnpike area asap?

Started by Jacky Darville

1 Aug 21
Reply by Rosamund Tomlins

Man with Van- Purple Removal Vans

We just used Purple Removal Vans to move some furniture. Very happy with the service/price, Paul is a nice helpful guy who knows what he's…

Started by EMC2

1 Aug 5
Reply by Frances connelly

Man with van or anyone with a large boot

Hello I just bought a chest of drawers from someone in Wood Green..I also live in Wood Green but it doesn't fit in my VW Golf as it measure…

Started by Steph

5 Jul 25
Reply by Rosamund Tomlins

Know a good moving company?

Hello, anybody can recommend me a good moving company? Affordable and attentive service are desired. I do not have loads to carry and three…

Started by Mami Ikeda

2 Feb 14
Reply by Rachel

Man-with-van recommendation?

Can anyone recommend a man (or woman) with a van? We're looking for someone to help with a local move. It will probably be a few hours but…

Started by lina

17 Jan 12
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Man with Van Needed to Clear Garden Refuse

URGENTLY NEED MAN WITH VAN ...I'VE GOT LOADS OF GARDEN REFUSE AT THE BOTTOM OF GARDEN WHICH NEEDS MOVING IN MAYFAIR GARDENS N17 PLEASE REPL…

Started by Shez Shez

2 Jul 6, 2019
Reply by Osbawn

Man or woman with van?

Hi - need to find someone with van to move a wardrobe we’ve just bought locally - any recommendations please?  We can’t manage it ourselves…

Started by Emma

3 Nov 12, 2018
Reply by Emma

Transportation of a massive shed

Hi,  I'm looking for advice and suggestions about how to transport a dismantled but still massive shed locally within Haringey. The biggest…

Started by Leanne

1 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by EMC2

Man & Van, good and not so good experiences...

I'd just bought a 2nd hand wooden shed in Cricklewood to use on an allotment over this way. Based on recommendations here, I got in touch w…

Started by EMC2

1 Aug 23, 2018
Reply by AlexConx

Wayne Huntley Man & Van Hire

Wayne and his large van helped me move house yesterday. I cannot recommend him enough. He was really helpful, friendly, affordable and fast…

Started by Hannah Smeaton

2 Jul 12, 2018
Reply by Hannah Smeaton

RSS

Advertising

© 2020   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service