Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'london' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The EFG London Jazz Festival at Karamel N22

This weekend - Last 3 gigs for EFG London Jazz Festival at Karamel. https://efglondonjazzfestival.org.uk/results?q=karamel&type=events

Started by Collage Arts

0 Nov 22, 2019

Anglo-saxon map of london

Saw this recently  https://londonist.com/2014/01/anglo-saxon-london-map-updated and have been trying to work out where we are.  Some places…

Started by Sticky beak

9 May 27, 2019
Reply by Hugh

FREE/affordable poetry, jazz and kids events this March!

Hello it's Collage Arts again, your local community arts charity! We have lots of amazing stuff on this month, so have a look below for all…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Mar 5, 2019

FREE/affordable poetry, jazz and kids events!

Collage Arts are an Arts and Regeneration Charity and all profits go directly to the performers!  POETRY When? 18th Jan, 15th March. Where…

Started by Collage Arts

6 Feb 7, 2019
Reply by Collage Arts

New choir launching September - Finsbury Park Singers

Hello! I am launching a new friendly community choir this September. I founded and conduct two other choirs in London - Victoria Park Singe…

Started by Hannah Brine

3 Aug 11, 2018
Reply by Hannah Brine

IMPREINT - Egocentric

Images from the last event at the Impreint Space. 'Egocentric' is a series of artwork by the artist IMPREINT, made up of circle exploration…

Started by Diana Adamson

0 Jun 1, 2017

Support Local Indie Theatre!

Hi Harringay locals- I'm a local actor/theatre maker and I wanted to invite you to my solo show "Coming Clean: Life As A Naked House Cleane…

Started by Ethan

1 Apr 27, 2017
Reply by Emma

Entrism and the Labour Party - text LABOUR to 78555

Regular HoL readers may recall that I've been banging on about the very low membership numbers nationally in the Labour Party for years and…

Started by John McMullan

16 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Michael David Holding

Haringey in a Greater London National Park

Green Haringey in Figures.... This from the ReimagineLondon London Event on Tuesday pushing for a Greater London National Park. @LONDONNP…

Started by Stephen Middleton

6 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Stephen Middleton

Festival Favourites The Lizard Stage coming to our doorstep with a TWO day Festival

Why get muddy when there's a festival on your doorstep?   Saturday 2nd May & Sunday 3rd May, festival favourites The Lizard Stage prese…

Started by Dila Vardar

0 Apr 20, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service