Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'local nature news' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A More Natural Capital Manifesto for the Mayor

Via the London Friends of Greenspaces Network e-newsletter "Our Patch" A range of environmental and greenspace organisations across London…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 2, 2021

The New River Path is doing just fine

I held off from commenting on this thread until I had visited the New River path myself and fortunately, this week, I had a reason to pootl…

Started by Liz

6 Oct 23, 2020
Reply by Dan Woolley

CANCELLED Celebrate ancient woodlands with art, poetry, music and sculpture at Queen's Wood CANCELLED

Started by Liz

1 Oct 20, 2020
Reply by Liz

Sit in at the Oak Trees in Queens Wood threatened by Axa insurance company #SaveQueensWoodOak

Things are developing quickly in Queens Wood after I posted yesterday on Nature Notes. The tree surgeon came to the trees today but was una…

Started by Liz

13 Sep 13, 2020
Reply by JJ B

The man who loved pigeons

Catching up on my Bruce Castle Museum local history mail outs and being particularly interested in the ones that relate to Natural History,…

Started by Liz

2 Aug 27, 2020
Reply by Xavier

Nature notes: Street Trees! Sparrow Hawk on the Ladder! And ANOTHER HUGE Thank You to Haringey's Volunteer Litter Pickers!

I'm melting in this heat and the promised rain never arrived nevertheless, thanks to a borrowed doggie this week, I got up and out before t…

Started by Liz

5 Aug 21, 2020
Reply by Saddic

Nature Notes: A Field Trip to Harringay Stadium Slopes Nature Conservation Area

This week I took a field trip to a tucked away part of Harringay behind Sainsbury’s. Now known as the Harringay Stadium Slopes, it can be f…

Started by Liz

2 Aug 21, 2020
Reply by Richard

Nature Notes: Moths! Coots! and The Big Heat!

Viewing the weather forecast this weekend, I must admit my heart sinks that we may face another weekend of litter, noise and anti-social be…

Started by Liz

2 Aug 7, 2020
Reply by Michael Anderson

Nature notes: Hedgehogs! Terns! And a BIG Thank You to Haringey's Volunteer Litter Pickers!

Local Nature News BIG Thank You to the Borough’s Volunteer Litter Pickers! I'm going to start this week’s Nature Notes with a heartfelt tha…

Started by Liz

2 Jul 31, 2020
Reply by Liz

Nature notes: Moths! Ants! Bees! Wet Wipes!

I've been enjoying some beautiful pictures from around the local area while sitting in my garden watching fledglings learn to negotiate the…

Started by Liz

2 Jul 22, 2020
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service