Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'local' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Young entrepreneurs - Here's an opportunity for you!

Love Your Local Market is a celebration of our market culture here in the UK that happens over a fortnight in May 13th – 27th This year…

Started by Marika

24 Apr 16, 2015
Reply by Marika

Falls - Vision Care for your elderly relative or friend - Please raise awareness!!

I just want to raise some awareness for your elderly relative, friend or acquaintance. Good vision is extremely important for the elderly.…

Started by Parita Shah

0 Feb 27, 2015

Sainsbury supermarket to open at Wards Corner, will this affect the demolition applciation

I have read in the local newspaper that a new Sainsbury supermarket is to open on the Wards Corner site in West Green Road, N15. Personally…

Started by clyde

31 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by pamish

volunteer with your local vegbox scheme!

Hi there, I run Crop Drop - the local veg box scheme. We're less than 1 year old and we're a not-for-profit organisation that is, so far, m…

Started by Rachel Dring

4 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Rachel Dring

TOTTENHAM GREEN MARKET ! Seven Sisters get it's own market ~ take a look!

All of us that little bit too far away from Harringay's lovely market will be delighted to hear Seven Sisters now has it's own fresh produc…

Started by byl999

75 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Sharon

Decent Green Lanes hairdresser

Looking for a good value Green Lanes hair dresser - I'm going to a big event on Saturday and need to get my hair put up with a fascinator (…

Started by Sophie Smith

16 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Tullie

LOCAL BUSINESS NETWORK - SOCIAL EVENING 10th JUNE, SALISBURY PUB

Hi All,  I'd like to invite all members of the Local Business Network, all those who wish to join the group or check it out, and all local…

Started by Karen Fugle

5 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Tom Trainer

Cafe blend - a brief reminiscence and a big announcement

It's been a year and a month already since we took over the old Julianna 99 premises and started our journey. Needless to say, it's been a…

Started by Linda Zubairi

13 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Penguin

Programme on Radio Four tomorrow (evening) about vote rigging in UK local elections

Might be of interest to us? http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03xf0gt

Started by Laura

5 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

Puppy Socialization in Haringey ?

Hi everyone, My puppy will be ready for socialization group classes in about 1 month's time once his vaccinations are complete.  I have fou…

Started by byl999

10 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by byl999

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service