Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'knitting' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Want to set up a knitting/crochet group?

Want to set up a local knitting/crochet group but can't find a venue that is local and cheap? Have you considered the All Good Bookshop in…

Started by The All Good Bookshop

0 Mar 2

The Loose Ends Project - finishing left behind crafts

Hi everyone! I've recently become involved in a scheme called the Loose Ends Project, which aims to have volunteers finish off craft projec…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

5 Mar 10, 2023
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

Knitting needles

Anyone on the ladder have old knitting needles lying around that they're not using at the moment? Keen to pick up knitting again and though…

Started by Anna K

2 Dec 27, 2021
Reply by Anna K

Monthly Sewing Bee at Hornsey Health Centre

As part of my ongoing networking, I like to discover other craft groups in Crouch End and surrounding areas. So it was lovely to meet Cathe…

Started by Sujan Nandanwar

0 Sep 30, 2019

Community Crafternoon Tuesday 14th May, 1pm

Join us for the next Community Crafternoon at 1pm on Tuesday 30th April inside Aladdin’s cafe and antique furniture shop for more crafting…

0 May 11, 2019

East Easter Knits & Sewing

Community Crafternoon: Tue, 9th April, 1pm Join us this Tuesday at Aladdin’s to make Easter Chicks, Easter Baskets and of course Easter Bun…

0 Apr 7, 2019

Knitting group?

I was wondering if there was a local knitting group going in Harringay? I've seen something online from a few years ago about a group that…

Started by Jo B-S

6 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Smithoix

New knitting and crochet group at Stroud Green and Harringay Library on Thursdays

Calling all knitters and the crochet-keen! An informal weekly group runs on Thursdays in the comfortable surroundings of Stroud Green and…

Started by Liz

0 Feb 9, 2013

Salisbury knitters?

I was thinking of starting a regular knitting group in the Salisbury so I went in and had a word with Dave but he thinks there is already a…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

49 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Carol Tennant

Knitting Services Wanted

I am looking for someone who can knit-to-order for me. I would like a couple of jumpers/cardigans made for my niece for Christmas. If anyon…

Started by Kerry-Ann Goode

1 Oct 27, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service