Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'jewellery' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Found charm bracelet

Hi I found a pandora charm bracelet on Endymion Rd next to finabury park. It looks sentimental. By chance if the owner is looking on here f…

Started by Rachel

0 Mar 4, 2021

The Gold Bar - jewellery repairs

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to The Gold Bar - the little repair shop by Harringay Green Lanes Overground. I've been in there many…

Started by Charlotte I

2 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by Sarah

Jewellery making kit for sale £35 ONO

Hi all, I’ve built up a jewellery-making kit over recent years, but due to downsizing, I need to sell it. This could be a good starter kit…

Started by Johanna

2 Apr 21, 2018
Reply by Johanna

Found: Item of Jewellery near top of Seymour

Send me a connection request if you think it's yours (click my photo then "Add as a Connection" on the left hand side).

Started by JoeW

0 Jul 26, 2016

FOR SALE: LARGE ASSORTED BEAD COLLECTION Rose Quartz and Mother of Pearl £40 ONO

This is a gorgeous selection of high quality semi-precious beads in rose quartz and mother of pearl all with drilled holes, ready for thre…

Started by Emma

0 Apr 21, 2015

Burglary on Beresford Road

Please please help if you can. Tonight our flat was broken in to. We had a brand new bike stollen, as well as a lot of irreplaceable vintag…

Started by ES123

11 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by ES123

'Hand Me Down Sale' - Saturday 30th August at The Beehive Pub

Hello, A local friend and I are organising a 'Hand Me Down Sale' in Tottenham. We were going through our stuff and found that there are s…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Aug 18, 2014

Jewellery-making workshop for children, 11am on Sunday 16th June - book places now!

Local Harringay Ladder jeweller, Rinat Koren, is running a jewellery making workshop for children aged 8 and over on Sunday 16th June at 11…

Started by Jo W

0 Jun 8, 2013

SAVE THE DATE! - ANGEL CHRISTMAS FAIR FROM 8TH-9TH DECEMBER

Hi there fellow HOLERS, Please save the above weekend to come and visit the Angel Christmas Fair I am organising in the lead up to Christma…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Nov 5, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service