Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'insulation' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Skylight, flat roof insulation

Wondered if anyone had recommendations about having a skylight fitted.  It is on the first floor landing in a space where there used to be…

Started by Fred

0 Aug 11, 2023

Looking for loft insulation installers

Has anyone recently had loft insulation and boarding installed by someone they would recommend? Thanks.

Started by Deka Biski

2 Sep 23, 2022
Reply by Deka Biski

Cellotex/Kingspan Insulation - FREE

Left over from project. 3 sheets of 50mm and 2 sheets of 100mm Sheets are various sizes but approx 1.5m x 0.75 Free to collect from Philip…

Started by Rob

2 Oct 16, 2020
Reply by Rob

FOR SALE: Rockwool RWA45 acoustic sound insulation - 50mm x 5 packs

"Rockwool RWA45 slabs are a versatile product used for thermal, acoustic and fire insulation that can be used in floors, walls, roofs and i…

Started by Natalie Aquilina

1 Oct 1, 2020
Reply by Natalie Aquilina

Reclaimed Celotex insulation and T&G chipboard 12m²

Roughly 12m² of Celotex CW4050 50x1200x450mm--£20 Roughly 12m² of Wickes P5 T&G chipboard flooring 18x600x2400mm--£20 £35 the lot. Woul…

Started by Beatriz Merida

0 Sep 14, 2015

People coming to door offering free loft insulation from the Council

A young man came to my door in Hewitt Road a few minutes ago, he mentioned the council and that I may be entitled to free loft insulation,…

Started by Alison

31 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by Cris

Insulation between rafters

Hi I am in the process of having a new roof fitted. I am told I need a U value of 0.18. The rafters are 75mm deep. I have to leave a 25mm s…

Started by Gordon Brown

1 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Justin Guest

£6000 Government Grant funding for home energy upgrades in Haringey

Dear All, I've recently moved into Allison Road, and after having read many helpful posts on this Forum, thought I'd make the first of my…

Started by Nick

11 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

Adding ventilation to an old home (when insulating)

A recent HOL post: Your energy is cheap discussed insulation of old homes and cautioned about ventilation issues. I wanted to share a bit…

Started by CanadianMichael

9 May 30, 2014
Reply by CanadianMichael

Home Energy Check up - Green Deal Assesment - Last day...

Hi, As you digitally connected people are probably aware, Haringey council have been working with the Selby Trust to offer FREE GREEN DEAL…

Started by abigail stevenson

0 May 17, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service