Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'houseshare' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Separated? Have kids? Me too! Lets live together?

HiI am renting a beautiful 5 bedroom house, all recently extended and renovated to a very high standard. ( i was the architect for the work…

Started by Paul Legon

2 Sep 11, 2020
Reply by Liv

Calling people renting from a private landlord to participate in academic research.

Are you renting from a private landlord in the London borough of Haringey? If so, I would like to invite you to participate in an academic…

Started by Tatiana

1 Jan 16, 2018
Reply by EyeSpy

Lovely double room to rent in house on the Ladder

Hello, We have a lovely double room that overlooks our garden to rent in our lovely Victorian house on the Ladder. The room comes furnished…

Started by Annapurna

0 Feb 15, 2017

Large double room with en-suite to rent, £750pcm inc bills

Hi - we have a lovely large double room with en-suite in our house to rent. We're on Downhills Park Road, about a 6min walk away from Turnp…

Started by Adam

2 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by Adam

Wanted - room to rent for professional for 3 to 4 months from mid November.

I need a place to live, preferably In Harringay or Stoke Newington for 3 to 4 months from mid November. I am a 45 year old woman civil serv…

Started by LondonN4

3 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by John D

Looking for a room...

Hi, was just wondering if anyone had a room in a houseshare/needs a lodger... I'm moving out of my place at the beginning of July and would…

Started by Narayani Menon

1 May 25, 2012
Reply by Michael Walsh

Double room wanted

I'm looking to rent a large double room in Haringey. My budget is £650pcm (which is what I currently pay, including bills), but this is neg…

Started by folko ono

2 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by folko ono

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service