Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'homes' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Homes for Haringey annual service charge increase of over 700% for communal TV aerial!

Hi all. Just had my 2019/2020 service charge from HFH and I am amazed to see the annual service charge for our communal aerial has been rai…

Started by Al

3 Oct 4, 2020
Reply by JJ B

Using higher council tax rates to reduce the number of vacant properties?

Something that Haringey could be looking at? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-46753012 And a little more detail here h…

Started by Michael Anderson

0 Jan 4, 2019

YOUR LATEST CHANCE TO SWITCH!

Are you paying too much for your gas and electricity? Registration now open for The Haringey Big Community Switch - www.haringey.gov.uk/swi

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Jul 16, 2014

SWITCH NOW!

Are you paying too much for your gas and electricity? Last chance to register before the next Auction 10th June. The Haringey Big Community…

Started by Living Under One Sun

1 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Abi

No council tax paid on Wards corner by Grainger and TFL since 2008. Can this be true?

Wards Corner, N15 empty buildings. I have been told by my neighbour that Haringey Council have failed to collect any council tax on any of…

Started by clyde

31 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by David

Connaught House - Save our homes

21 FAMILIES WHO LIVE AT CONNAUGHT HOUSE, MUSWELL HILL ARE BEING MADE HOMELESS The Metropolitan Police are planning to make 21 families hom…

Started by Colinloves

107 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Colinloves

Phil's Empty Homes Give Away - in Harringay - on C4

On Now - He is looking at renovating empty places for the homeless and is up next to Plovdiv opposite Duckett's Common.

Started by GillianM

11 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service