Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'homelessness' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

At Christmas, Spare a Thought for....

.....Haringey's Homeless.  A report published by Shelter last week ranked Haringey as having the second highest rate of homelessness in the…

Started by Hugh

2 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Help us make a welcoming space for people experiencing homelessness in Haringey

A local charity, All People All Places, has recently opened a new Night Centre at the Cranwood Building, 100 Woodside Avenue, On 17 Octob…

Started by Con

1 Nov 15, 2019
Reply by Sapphireblue

"Homeless women turned away by local councils 'trying to keep numbers down"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/homelessness-women-turned-away-local-councils-mental-health-domestic-violence-a7575386.html

Started by Wood Greener

1 Feb 12, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

Reply from council about rough sleepers in Harringay and rubbish dumping in Green Lanes

A couple of weeks ago I emailed the council to ask how they were planning to tackle the issue of the increasing number of homeless people i…

Started by anton

72 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by anton

Volunteers Needed!

Volunteers Needed!   Have you got some time to spare? Are you interested in supporting Haringey families? If so, you could have exactl…

Started by Allison Bennett

0 Sep 8, 2016

Homelessness in Harringay

Is it just my impression or the number of homeless people in Harringay/Green Lanes is going up by the day? Last night I counted about 7 peo…

Started by anton

36 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by Alan Stanton

The Massive Problem of Human Poo in Our Local Parks

~ NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED ~ As far as i can tell from many friends in different boroughs, this is a problem not exclusive to my local par…

Started by byl999

62 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by byl999

Homeless charities

I have just upgraded my duvets and pillows and am left with 2 x double duvets and about 10 pillows to get rid of (all synthetic). They were…

Started by Stephen Walls

2 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by Stephen Walls

Homelessness on the doorstep

We came home late last night to find a young man with a suitcase and a bin bag sitting on a step a few doors from our house. He looked nerv…

Started by V&M

35 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by V&M

24 Hour Charity Hymnathon - 22-23 April

Hi folks! We at St Paul's, Harringay are organising a 24 Hour Sponsored Hymnathon in aid of All People All Places, the charity that runs th…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

1 Apr 15, 2016
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service