Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'health' (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drop-in baby immunisation?

Our youngest is 2 months old, and is due for her 8-week immunisation. We/she is registered at the Heron Practice on Green Lanes (just south…

Started by Matt

3 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Harringay 4eva

Box Fit/Bootcamp

Box-fit Bootcamp - helping communities to get fitter, healthier, burn fat, tone up, get ripped and have fun! More suited for over 18s.. Lor…

Started by Lordship Hub Coop

4 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Lordship Hub Coop

Dangerous & violent mental health patient on the loose - Burgling & breaking in

Last sunday we got home late from the cinema, my partner took our dog out to the garden and she was stood around there for a while with him…

Started by byl999

28 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

TextNeck, iHunch, iPosture

IS your use of a mobile phone causing you an iHunch? The New York Times has an article about it.

Started by Clive Carter

0 Dec 13, 2015

Men's Health Day

SATURDAY 14th NOVEMBER 2015 12-5pm 12-1: Free HeartCore Sessions - fun full body workout using your body weight as resistance. focusing on…

Started by Lordship Hub Coop

2 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Lordship Hub Coop

Test Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes (and Help Save the NHS!)

With the news this morning that the number of people diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes has risen so fast that it's now at risk of bringing t…

Started by HoL Site Admin

8 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by Pavlos

Injecting medication? How do you dispose of your sharps bins?

Hello all. I'm a diabetic who injects insulin and I have a sharps bin at home to collect my used sharps. It seems from my enquiries that th…

Started by Leo JBR

12 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Leo JBR

Influenza (flu) vaccination

Don't forget, if you are over 65 or if you have a chronic health condition like asthma or heart disease, you can get the flu vaccine from y…

Started by Age UK Haringey

6 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Jennifer

Lammy writes about GP provision in the borough

COMMENT: ‘Tottenham’s GP shortage is deeply worrying - but there is an answer’  in the Journal, and xref on his Facebook page Both are open…

Started by pamish

22 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Do you have some 2pence pieces to donate to a good cause?

Hello!   **LOADS of 2p coins needed for a very good cause! Please drop them off at Michli and Sons grocers on Salisbury Rd by the end of Ja…

Started by shilps2

3 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by shilps2

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service