Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'harringay festival' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay Food Festival

Hi, I've recently moved to the area and have found out that this festival ran in 2009 and 2011. What happened? It seems to have died a deat…

Started by Tom Devine

21 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Hugh

Festival shows true Harringay spirit

Haringey Council have just released a couple of great pictures of the festival with a few words from the two key guys behind making things…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

Harringay Food Festival photos

Were you at the Festival? Have you taken any photos? Do you want to share them with us?  There will be an exhibition about  Harringay Food…

Started by Cem Kaplan ( Cafe Lemon )

0 Sep 20, 2011

'Greening' penants up on Green Lanes for tomorrow's Festival

With the them eof this year's Harringay festival being the 'greening of Green Lanes', the green festival penants were put up yesterday.  …

Started by Hugh

1 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by MzMoore

Last call for volunteers for the Stages at the Harringay Festival on Sunday

With only a few days to go, its all hands on deck for Sunday. Somewhat to my surprise, I will be stage managing one of the stages, so I'm p…

Started by Liz

6 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Candice Sly

Live Art at the Festival

Rob Chau has arranged for an artist to create an artwork live art on Cavendish Road during the festival.  The work which will celebrate the…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 10, 2011

Festival Events - Thursday to Saturday

Don't forget, before the big event a week tomorrow, there are a few other events associated with the festival from Thursday to Saturday:  …

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 10, 2011

How to get a stall at the Harringay Festival

There are a number of different types of stall available at the Harringay Festival both food and non-food as well as spaces for community g…

Started by Liz

4 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Going to the festival? Get the T-Shirt!

These green t-shirts wil be worn by festival helpers on the day. Other colours along with a range of 'Harringay-wear' will be available…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 19, 2011

Harringay Festival stage line-up almost complete - meet the acts

Nora Mulready has been working hard getting a very full schedule of acts in place. Great work Nora. We could just throw the full list at yo…

Started by Hugh

7 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service