Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'harringay' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ROOM TO LET IN UMFREVILLE ROAD

We are looking for a housemate to share our lovely home on Umfreville rd, at the bottom of the ladder. We are 3 men and 1 woman in our late…

Started by Tessa Gillett

1 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Geraldine B

Come make a lantern this weekend

Don't forget to come to one of the lantern making workshops this weekend:    on Saturday at the Salisbury Pub  12:15pm - 4pm    or on Sunda…

Started by ant

0 Nov 27, 2014

The Salisbury piazza - latest development

.. Is a solicitor's firm, ostensibly of the ambulance-chasing variety, is setting up shop in the empty building opposite the pub and has ga…

Started by HarringayBirder

88 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Abi

TOTTENHAM GREEN MARKET ! Seven Sisters get it's own market ~ take a look!

All of us that little bit too far away from Harringay's lovely market will be delighted to hear Seven Sisters now has it's own fresh produc…

Started by byl999

75 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Sharon

Learn to Swim in time for Summer !!!

Selkie Swim School's summer term starts Monday 28th April. This is usually our busiest term as families start making plans for summer holid…

Started by Selkie Swim School

0 Apr 22, 2014

A double studio or one bed room flat/house whatever I am looking for urgently!

Hello,  Here is a 33 years old asian girl who is tidy and quiet, I am looking for one only for myself very urgently,  I am currently base…

Started by Yuki Yamashita

3 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Karl Daubenton

In praise of Harringay Market

Just wanted to share the love really. I think the market is wonderful, and a great asset to Harringay. But bring back the katsu people! htt…

Started by Andrew

4 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by Marion

What brings a German TV crew to Harringay?

Earlier today I came across a German TV crew from ZDF (their national broadcaster) filming near the mosque, on Wightman Rd. They were in…

Started by Adam

4 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by matt

Moving to Harringay - Turnpike Lane

Hey guys, I am hoping you can give me some guidance and forgive me for posting on an issue which i know has been commented on a few times!…

Started by HST

1 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by abstractjuz

Motorbike chaining posts

I see these chaining posts (see attached photo, what are they actually called?) all around London but not in Harringay. With the chronic l…

Started by Luca

1 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Ruben

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service