Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'handyman' (229)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WANTED carpenter/handyman

HI there. I've got a large mirror, about 4x4ft, in a heavy wood frame that fell off the wall. The glass is intact but one section of the fr…

Started by L Griffiths

1 Apr 4, 2019
Reply by Patrick Magdziak

Recommendation for Painter/Handyman

I'd like to recommend Nick Roche - He's just painted two rooms in my house, and has previously painted my really high-ceiling-ed hallway an…

Started by Robyn

8 Mar 31, 2019
Reply by Nick

Kitchen blind...

....anyone know someone who could put one up, please? There's a piece of the previous one still there and a couple of holes to fill-in firs…

Started by claire taylor

3 Feb 8, 2019
Reply by Ruth

Plumber for a small washing machine job?

I had a new washing machine delivered today but they were unable to connect it as the person who took away my old one took one of the conne…

Started by Anka

6 Jan 25, 2019
Reply by Anka

Recommended handyman/woman

Hello Looking for someone to help with a number of small jobs - re-hanging a radiator, shifting loft insulation, plugging up a hole in kitc…

Started by Fiona

3 Jan 13, 2019
Reply by sylvia Roberts

Looking for some one to reseal my bathroom

I'm looking for someone to reseal between walls and floor in my shower room. Any suggestions very welcome.    Thanks

Started by sue fraser

6 Dec 11, 2018
Reply by sue fraser

Looking for a mastic man/woman please

Hello, Looking for a mastic man/woman to do a small job in South Tottenham please, if anyone can recommend someone reliable. Thanks, Katie …

Started by Katie T

7 Oct 13, 2018
Reply by Keats Pereira

Handyman to repair corrugated plastic shed roof and make waterproof

Could anyone please recommend a reasonably priced handyman to repair a corrugated plastic shed roof and a couple of loose boards in order t…

Started by Kumari

0 Sep 25, 2018

URGENT...Carpenter/Handyman required

I need a carpenter handy man to put us shelves ...put up curtain rails....filler jobs and carpentry  please let me know urgently if you kno…

Started by Shez Shez

2 Sep 23, 2018
Reply by Jacky Darville

Flooring problem

I've got lovely rubber flooring in my kitchen which has come unstuck and 'bubbled' up in places - I think it could be a problem with the su…

Started by Maddy

0 Sep 19, 2018

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service