Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'handyman' (229)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Philip Foxe handyman extraordinaire I thank you

Today we had the pleasure or having HOL's very own Philip Foxe fit a door handle, remove, refit and seal or decking. He did a fantastic job…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

2 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Philip

Wanted- someone to clear empty and dispose of shed contents

Hi, I have recently moved in to a new property in Hornsey and the previous owner had left the outside shed full and I would like this empti…

Started by Donna Jones

2 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Philip

Handyman and/or joiner needed

Hi I want to put my flat on the market soon and have some jobs I've never got round to doing, that now have more urgency! I'd really apprec…

Started by Richard Bates

2 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Philip

Recommendations for builder to fit fitted wardbrobes.

Hi, I'm looking for a carpenter/ builder to knock out exsisting cupboards and fit, fitted wardrobes in a flat in hornsey. Thanks Donna

Started by Donna Jones

2 Jun 16, 2015
Reply by Col

Carpenter to hang new doors

Hi All,  I'm looking for a carpenter who can hang 3 new doors in my flat, give us a bit of advice on different doors and hopefully help wi…

Started by rneh

13 Jun 11, 2015
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Recommendations for trades person who does " a bit of everything"

Hi I have various jobs that need doing in the house and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on someone who is reliable and fair…

Started by HelenF

1 May 29, 2015
Reply by Emma

Integrated dishwasher-kitchen cupboard conversion

I'm looking for someone who can convert a kitchen cupboard so that it will take a dishwasher. I've been all over the forum and contacted 3…

Started by anne-marie

1 May 20, 2015
Reply by andy h

small rewiring/light fitting job

Hi there, This job is probably too small for mos electrcicians, I need a pendant light rewired into my ceiling but don't want to blow the p…

Started by GL

7 May 8, 2015
Reply by Karl Daubenton

Recommended builder

Hi there, just wanted to recommend a builder and all round handyman who did a few excellent jobs for us this week, namely replastering some…

Started by Adam

2 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by Dave Scott

Carpenter / painter recommended

A top bloke called Jay Sinclair has been doing a load of work for us - putting up shelves, blinds, cupboards, plus lots of interior / exte…

Started by Jack

0 Apr 11, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service