Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'green' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FOR RENT - 2-bed ground floor garden flat in West Green

Hi everyone, My 2-bed flat on Abbotsford Avenue, N15 is available to rent from 1 February 2019. It would be great for a professional couple…

Started by Alistair Drummond

0 Dec 11, 2018

FOUND: set of keys on Green Lanes

We found this set of keys on Green Lanes (on the floor outside the lighting shop next to Jam In A Jar) on Tuesday 6th November.  Message me…

Started by Celia Goddard

5 Nov 23, 2018
Reply by Celia Goddard

Wood Green, 5 DAYS LEFT to comment!

Haringey Council have been awarded funding from the Mayor of London’s Good Growth Fund. Over the next two years, the Council will be using…

Started by Public Voice

0 Sep 10, 2018

Does WOOD GREEN need some TLC?

Haringey Council have been awarded funding from the Mayor of London’s Good Growth Fund. Over the next two years, the Council will be using…

Started by Public Voice

6 Aug 24, 2018
Reply by Pat

Help shape WOOD GREEN

Is there an unsung space in Wood Green that you’d like to celebrate, or an area you think needs a bit of TLC? Haringey Council want to hear…

Started by Public Voice

1 Aug 7, 2018
Reply by Bob Ruggles

But First Coffee - Quernmore Road, N4

Hello Harringay!                         I'm Matt, I opened But First Coffee only 2 months ago - it's my first business, and the product of…

Started by Matt Bracken

9 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

Love Wood Green Festival Coming in September

We're looking forward to hosting the first Love Wood Green Festival and hope to see some of you there! Featuring the 21st annual N22 Open S…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Aug 21, 2017

Noel Park Jumble Trail On Saturday 15th July 2017

Noel Park Jumble Trail is fast approaching and we would love everyone to be involved! If you're not sure what a Jumble Trail is or have not…

Started by Sarah K

0 Jul 7, 2017

How traffic apps are routing cars onto residential roads

Worth a read in the light of the ongoing debate on traffic in this area: "Waze and other traffic dodging apps prompt cities to game the alg…

Started by michaelw

17 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by andy h

Stroud Green Primary School PTA (Friends of Stroud Green) contact details

Hello from the PTA of Stroud Green Primary School. As many of you know, Stroud Green Primary School has got a new Head who is really passio…

Started by Friends of Stroud Green School

0 Jan 28, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service